Monday, October 23, 2006

A Little Fall... Cleaning....?

Just to keep my blog going alive, I would like to inform my small audience that I have done some organizing. As of now, this blog shall be used for my own personal use. Events in my life, random musings incoherent, stuff that shouldn't interest random passerbys. So yes, that means that you will no longer be seeing those intellectual posted articles that I post up a couple months ago (wouldn't matter anyways, I haven't posted any since). However, I do plan on making more. Just when I have more time. But do not despair! For I have transfered them all to this new blog, the True Anthropology of Geeks! This website will feature all of my freestyling articles, intellectual ramblings, and the kind of material that should have poeple pondering. So if you want to feel smart, check it out. I've even moved all of the old articles in there if you ever want to read them again!


Thank you Lemon-Eyed for the image.

Also, I got rid of my Henry and Hamdan Go to In-N-Out
sample script. I just felt that it took up too much space on my blog. But if you want to look at it, or at least what I'm willing to offer to let you look at, contact me. I check my e-mail occasionally, so don't be afraid to send me a message!

Signing off with way too much homework to deal with,
Henry "Pootie Chang" Pham

P.S. pootiechang@gmail.com

No comments: